TAILOR MADE WELLNESS CLINIC
At Tailor Made Wellness Clinic, your family's best health is the sole priority of our highly trained multidisciplinary team.
We combine the expertise of Chiropractic, Naturopathic, Psychology, Registered Massage Therapy and now Reiki to treat the whole person (body, mind and spirit.) Our doctors and therapists work together and/or independently to customize wellness plans for each member of your family.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive care for all your health care needs.
Our integrative approach emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative. We provide full history and physical assessments; diagnostic testing if needed, and collaborative care both within our office and with patients' other health care providers.
Treatments offered include:
- acupuncture/intramuscular stimulation (IMS)
- botanical/herbal medicine
- chiropractic (variety of techniques)
- clinical psychology (variety of techniques)
- facial rejuvenation acupuncture
- massage therapy - sports, deep tissue, lymphatic, pregnancy, relaxation
- nutritional/lifestyle counseling
- rehab exercise prescription, active release, facilitated stretching
- testing (EG: X-ray, blood work, nutritional status, allergy testing, hormone assessment, urinalysis, etc. as necessary)
Now Offering Direct Billing to
Alberta Blue Cross, ASEBP, ARTA, Canada Life Assurance (GWL), Manulife and Sunlife
Please be aware that in accordance with new Public Health guidelines and our respective governing bodies/associations, our clinic has amended operations as follows until the State of Health Emergency has lifted:
- Massage Therapy: All treatments suspended.
- Acupuncture/IMS: All treatments suspended.
- Nurse Practitioner: All patient visits suspended.
- Naturopathic Medicine: Phone consultations only for existing patients.
Tuesday - Friday 2:00pm - 4:00pm
-Chiropractic care: EMERGENCY / URGENT CARE ONLY
Monday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 12:00pm
People who are sick with a fever or cough are asked not attend the clinic (even if symptoms appear to be mild or resembling a cold.) We further recommend that anyone at high-risk of severe disease self isolate at this time.
To schedule an appointment for urgent chiropractic care or to book a phone consultation with Dr. Eriksen, please call the clinic directly at 780-464-5220