BIOGRAPHIES & LINKS
REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPISTS
Massage therapy is a comprehensive intervention involving a range of techniques to manipulate the soft tissues and joints of the body. The purpose of massage therapy is to prevent, develop, maintain, rehabilitate or augment physical function or relieve pain (Massage Therapy Act, 1991). It is a clinically-oriented health option that achieves undeniable results in the relief of an array of discomforts stemming from stress, muscular overuse and many chronic pain syndromes.
With a focus on prevention and in-depth understanding of biomechanics and muscle health, our caring and experienced RMTs can provide relief with a host of problems, including:
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving immune system functioning
- Increasing lymphatic drainage
- Improving flexibility and sport performance
- Reducing scar tissue and restoring function
to injured tissues
- Reducing depression and anxiety
- Reducing tension within muscles
- Increasing body awareness
Massage therapy benefits people of all ages! Whether you’re seeking relaxation and stress relief or to treat illness, reduce muscle tension, restore function or manage chronic pain, therapeutic treatment from a registered massage therapist (RMT) can help enhance your quality of life.
TAILOR MADE WELLNESS CLINIC